We’ve rolled out a new version with exciting changes, features, and improvements!
Here’s what’s new:
We have added a new capability to integrate your published courses into your LMS with a SCORM export, enabling you to have more flexibility when streamlining content design and development efforts.
To use the SCORM export, click on the export icon in the upper right corner of the application and choose ‘Download SCORM’.
A special zip file will be downloaded containing a SCORM wrapper and a link to your course in Cognota. You must publish the course before you download. If you make changes and update your content in Cognota, you will not have to download the SCORM export again, simply update the published course using the Publish icon and the updates will be made in your LMS.
If you are the administrator for your organization, you can now activate new users on your team through the account management function.
To access this feature, click on the ‘Manage account’ icon on the right side of the dashboard.
Embed training anywhere!
You can now easily embed links to your training into any web page with an HTML code.
To access the embed code for a published course, launch the ‘Publish’ dialog and choose the Embed option. Then choose ‘Copy Code’ and paste the HTML code into your target destination page.
- Resolved issue where some users not able to properly copy and paste formatted text into a Text asset.
- Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer browser.
- Resolved issue where some users reported images not visible in published courses.
- Improved display of project collaborators on dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not able to create URL links in text assets.
- Resolved issue where the logo branding option was not visible for some users.
We’re always listening — please feel free to reach out to us with any recommendations, feedback, and suggestions.