Welcome to the LearnOps community (the “Community”). By registering to the Community, you agree to the following terms and conditions (collectively, the “Agreement”) with Cognota, Inc. (the “Company”).
1. You agree not to use the Community to poach or sell solutions to other community members. The Community is a safe place to connect, share, and learn, and we expect all members to respect each other’s privacy and not use information or connections gained through the Community for commercial purposes unless otherwise agreed to in advance with the Company.
2. You agree to treat all members of the community with respect and professionalism. We do not tolerate any form of harassment, discrimination, or inappropriate behavior in our community, and we reserve the right to remove any member who violates our community standards.
3. You acknowledge and agree that the Company may from time-to-time have sponsors, affiliates, ambassadors, and partners (the “Sponsors”) provide information to you through the Community or Community events (the “Events”). Any Events that you attend shall be governed by the Event terms and conditions, which are set out in full at www.cognota.com/events-tc/.
4. You acknowledge that the information shared in the community is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal, financial, or professional advice. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and usefulness of any information shared in the community and for taking appropriate action based on your own judgment.
6. You hereby acknowledge, release and agree to hold harmless, the Company, the Company’s parent, related and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and Sponsors (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including any claims based on personality, privacy rights or defamation (including, without limitation, any and all liability for any damage or damages whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive) occurring at or in any way in connection with the Community.
7. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations, including intellectual property laws, when using the Community. You may not post or share any content that violates the rights of any third party or that is illegal, defamatory, or harmful.
8. You agree to keep your login information confidential and not to share it with anyone else. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account, and we are not liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized access to your account.
9. You agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Agreement or the rights and obligations between you and the Company regarding the Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada, including the procedural provisions of those laws, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
10. You agree that the Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company, and each party acknowledges that, in entering into the Agreement, it has not relied upon, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this Agreement.
Last Updated: September 14, 2023
© 2023 Cognota, Inc.