[Webinar] Use It or Lose It: Defending & Growing the Learning and Development Budget for 2023
Planning season is in full swing for learning and development. But the best laid plans for 2023 require budget and resources to fuel them.
With economic uncertainty on the cards, L&D leaders need a playbook for defending their existing budget and making the business case for increasing it to drive growth in 2023.
Recorded on November 2nd at 2PM (EST), this session features Mary McNevin, Fmr. CLO at Signature Healthcare and Global VP, Talent at McCain Foods, and JF Goldstyn, Head of Learning Governance and Program Management at Takeda, sharing their experience and expertise on:
- Defending the existing L&D budget to critical stakeholders
- How to capture and communicate the results of learning investments
- Making the business case for an L&D budget increase
- Connecting the dots between L&D spend and business results
- Identifying areas for reducing spend and increasing impact
Watch on Demand