Case Study: How ISE Increased Remote Learner Engagement By 80% With Cognota
Creating training for a remote workforce throws up plenty of challenges. Learning experiences need to be consistent but personalized, well marketed to ensure engagement, and easily accessible. Not to mention the fact that you and your team need to be able to quickly update the courses as things change.
These were some of the goals of International Student Exchange when they decided to leverage new technology to create an on-demand, easily updated and accessible online training repository for their widely dispersed field representatives.
But moving from printed materials, webinars, and in-person training to a central online knowledge platform provided its fair share of challenges.
Download the full case study to learn how ISE:
- Streamlined digital training for 1,000+ remote workers
- Created 126 online courses in 8 months for learners across time zones with differing schedules
- Improved learner engagement by 80%
- Standardized the learning experience to provide consistency for all learners
- Can now update courses at the click of a button
Read the Case Study: