[eBook] 10-Step Guide to Structuring and Optimizing Your L&D Function
What makes a truly well-run, successful learning and development function?
You know it when you see it. Learners are highly engaged and training is having a positive impact on performance. Business leaders consult with L&D and work collaboratively on business initiatives. L&D leaders can evaluate and measure the impact of training, and the L&D team itself is running like clockwork.
But the path to this mature state is full of forks in the road, dead ends and potholes. The practicalities of running an optimal L&D function require a deep dive into structure, strategy, operations, and performance.
Here to help you navigate the road is Adil Ibrahim, former Head of L&D, consultant for multinational organizations, and founder of Copilot Strategy. In this eBook, Adil shares how to:
- Gain clarity on L&D’s business situation
- Develop a brand identity and market your L&D function
- Get funding and buy-in and sustain momentum
- Establish your North Star and define L&D’s scope
- Design an efficient operating model and establish learning governance
- Evaluate and demonstrate the value L&D provides
Download the eBook: